Haas F1 Team

Every current F1 driver and team deserves their theme here.
The answer

Post 21.04.2020., 23: 09 Re: Haas F1 Team

zekohonda
Donator
Donator
Fans for: all powered by honda
View profile
here I also watched the second episode of the second season.
i agree with alkyem, steiner is now exaggerating with swearing. I especially mind when he says fucking team ...
either way, I came to this topic to once again express my shock at the decision to keep both drivers.
The FIA ​​will take all necessary action to protect the sport and its role and reputation as a regulator of the FIA ​​Formula One World Championship.

Post 21.04.2020., 23: 17 Re: Haas F1 Team

Ferrari Maniac
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Scuderia Ferrari
View profile
I think the two of them were as surprised as we all were .... : zubo:
I am a wallpaper.
Kimi Raikkonen 2018.

Scuderia Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, VR46, Ducati Corse, MV Agusta Reparto Corse

"Critical thinking is a dying art"
-CG

Post 22.04.2020., 00: 11 Re: Haas F1 Team

Alen13ASC
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Fernando Alonso
View profile
Fools, I did not read that the structure of the team is such that due to some stability and "loyalty", they will not change anything in the team.

And then we get a scenario like this. Yes, Grozny is fast but deadly, he loses points on stupid mistakes, I would go the other way. Let's say take down Grozny and set up Kubica. It is as if the one-armed Kubica will win fewer points than Grozny, which is faster (questionable) but is wasting points. In the end, the state of the table and the season finale are looked at, not the speed from race to race.

You might think, Grozny saved the team last year because he brought the idea of ​​introducing Australia spec cars in the middle of the season. Well, only with Kubica will he get incredible feedback, and even though he is slower than Kevin, he can collect decent points.

This is now my opinion, from a chair without any knowledge of the structure and events within Haas.

Alfa did it smartly, everything smells to me that Kime is retiring at the end of 2020, so Kubica could replace him. This is again my opinion, I guess by some sixth logic ...

Post 04.07.2020., 23: 29 Re: Haas F1 Team

Alen13ASC
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Fernando Alonso
View profile
▼ apostates Answer to the fact that Ferrari pulls Haas and AR

Haas could switch to Honda or Renault PJs, I’m surprised they haven’t considered something similar before. It’s a little naive to hold a platform and partnership with Ferrari that isn’t sustainable in the long run. But from the beginning, they literally get Ferrari cars in which they put their PJ, the Ferrari discount is worse than the original 300x and Ferrari goes by stramput. That's how Haas pulls.

That's why it's nice when budget hats come, they get a nice "surplus" of Ferrari people and then some real car designers and risk, then taking Honda's PJs (or Renault's, but I would go for Honda).

It is a solution that would save Haas in the long run, the situation is alarming. This with the partnership with Ferrari is not sustainable, they are threatened with two difficult years of backing and Alfa Romeo and Williams. But a red alarm must sound somewhere. Maybe Haas really retreats but that’s because they’re unable to turn a new leaf, and then F1 is left with 18 cars. Well Liberty has to do something, some loan or a non-refundable bonus.

Gunter is also an incompetent team leader, acting like he’s F1 WWE. Hello, Gene should have replaced him a long time ago. Why didn't they take Arivabene and then the road to the top of F1.5?

There are a lot of topics related to Haas, it's sad to watch a team that used to surprise with P6 that it falls and tails like that.

Post 20.08.2020., 09: 51 Re: Haas F1 Team

zekohonda
Donator
Donator
View profile
on the Haas signing of the concorde agreement:
https://racer.com/2020/08/19/medland-be ... tay-in-f1/
The FIA ​​will take all necessary action to protect the sport and its role and reputation as a regulator of the FIA ​​Formula One World Championship.

Post 19.10.2020., 21: 09 Re: Haas F1 Team

Pastor
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Seb
View profile
I read one Steiner interview, about drivers. It seems they would only agree to take Mick from Ferrari. First, I think they plan with at least one place to make as much money as possible. And the other could be for a more experienced driver. Or we could sell both for as much money as possible ...
With Perez, they would get both experience and money. And as for Ferrari, they probably don't give a lot of money to buy a place for one of their juniors. I don't think they even give some money to Sauber for that contract with Alfa. It will probably go away when Sauber finds a better opportunity ... So only Mick would suit Haas, because they could attract additional sponsors with him. No matter that they wouldn't get some big money just by giving him a place. And if he goes to Sauber after all, then I don't think Ferrari will be able to put any more juniors in F1. Haas would then probably take Mazepin and his father-in-law's money ...

Likewise, Mercedes was losing seats to its juniors. They are simply not ready to pay as much as these rich people for their children, or compatriots ...

Post 19.11.2020., 09: 00 Re: Haas F1 Team

zekohonda
Donator
Donator
View profile

Post 19.11.2020., 12: 40 Re: Haas F1 Team

Cross
Donator
Donator
Fans for: 31-Esteban Ocon
View profile
I have nothing against Nikita and I would love for him to come to F1. It needs some fresh blood in F1. All the best on Grozan's 13 podiums, a great thing for a driver who has never driven a Mercedes or a Ferrari or a Red Bull. But simply the year and the bad season back 2,3 years F1 is not unforgivable.
Mazepin works OK for me. It could be something like the Table. Everyone is spitting at him and the character has podiums, pole positions and leadership in racing.
All in all, I’m looking forward to the new young drivers. Especially to Šumija Junior!

Post 19.11.2020., 15: 08 Re: Haas F1 Team

Iceman
Donator
Donator
Fans for: Ferrari, KR7
View profile
zekohonda wrote:
19.11.2020., 09: 00
mick and nikita say from soymotor:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/haas-mick ... a-mazepin/
Aside from that, Gio is very good, but if Mick (or anyone else from Ferrari's academy) needs to go somewhere, then it's Alfa Romeo, which is great for the development of a young driver. Haas is unproven in that matter plus Steiner who plays a bully

Post 19.11.2020., 18: 14 Re: Haas F1 Team

Ferrari
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Ferrari, Seb, Ricci
View profile
Iceman wrote:
19.11.2020., 15: 08
zekohonda wrote:
Aside from that, Gio is very good, but if Mick (or anyone else from Ferrari's academy) needs to go somewhere, then it's Alfa Romeo, which is great for the development of a young driver. Haas is unproven in that matter plus Steiner who plays a bully
I don’t know why Ferrari didn’t intervene there. In my opinion, Mick got a much worse team for his development.
We fight together. We win together. We lose together. Forza Ferrari
Image Image

Post 19.11.2020., 20: 05 Re: Haas F1 Team

Multi 21
formula 1
formula 1
Fans for: Ferrari, Vettel, Max
View profile
And it seems to me that Haas is a sinking ship ...
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

Post 19.11.2020., 20: 50 Re: Haas F1 Team

Iceman
Donator
Donator
Fans for: Ferrari, KR7
View profile
Ferrari wrote:
19.11.2020., 18: 14
Iceman wrote:
zekohonda wrote:
I don’t know why Ferrari didn’t intervene there. In my opinion, Mick got a much worse team for his development.
Nezz al better that they then transferred Gia to Haas who already has a couple of years of experience, and Mick to AR where he would work with Kimi. Plus for Mick and plus for AR from the commercial side (unless Gio is not important for the simulator when it comes to cars for 2022)

Post 19.11.2020., 21: 04 Re: Haas F1 Team

Emperor
Karting
Karting
Fans for: Ferrari
View profile
Iceman wrote:
19.11.2020., 20: 50
Ferrari wrote:
19.11.2020., 18: 14
Iceman wrote:

Nezz al better that they then transferred Gia to Haas who already has a couple of years of experience, and Mick to AR where he would work with Kimi. Plus for Mick and plus for AR from the commercial side (unless Gio is not important for the simulator when it comes to cars for 2022)
I don’t think Haas wanted to accept other drivers unless they bring them a lot of money. Well by that only Mick would have been taken from Ferrari drivers, and they obviously judged that Illot wasn't good enough for an alpha so they left Gia

Post 26.11.2020., 13: 48 Re: Haas F1 Team

Har Kl
Donator
Donator
Fans for: Mercedes
View profile
This year has been difficult for both fans and drivers and teams.
It didn't happen again ...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/haas ... 16173/amp/

The answer