Post 27.09.2020., 20: 41 Re: Login messages and comments

Frantic
Donator
Donator
Fans for: Ferrari
View profile
God forbid. : Facepalm:
And sakloni. : bang:
"If you want to win a race, then you have to cross the finish line first" : kockastazastava:
Too little trust in Binott !!!! : gandalf:

TW: "The 2020 season will not be easy for Mercedes!"

Post 27.09.2020., 20: 47 Re: Login messages and comments

VettelFerrari
Karting
Karting
Fans for: Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari
View profile
Ante, I think it's time to ban Tomislav999 and BiloTko.
MB: Ferrari is not in crisis

Post 20.11.2020., 22: 08 Re: Login messages and comments

F1 2020
Karting
Karting
View profile
not to report now or to ask the moderators to react, but that comment about the sumaher; where exactly does someone’s statements fall under so-called “freedom of speech,” and where does that cease to be and become an insult or hate speech? or is insult and hate speech also the same freedom that is talked about on all sides, because after all, it is again someone’s opinion?

Post 20.11.2020., 22: 13 Re: Login messages and comments

avetma
Administrator
Administrator
Fans for: VET
View profile
Tasteless joke, but no reason to remove, I don't plan to be the police for jokes. He does not call for violence, he is nothing illegal and he did not insult his co-commentators. He got enough minuses for the system to hide him and that’s it.

Post 21.11.2020., 17: 27 Re: Login messages and comments

Har Kl
Donator
Donator
Fans for: Mercedes
View profile
blown diffuser wrote:
21.11.2020., 17: 09
F1 2020 wrote:
20.11.2020., 22: 08
not to report now or to ask the moderators to react, but that comment about the sumaher; where exactly does someone’s statements fall under so-called “freedom of speech,” and where does that cease to be and become an insult or hate speech? or is insult and hate speech also the same freedom that is talked about on all sides, because after all, it is again someone’s opinion?
Study a little what black humor is https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crni_humor
You who would ban comments, people like you are sowing death in France and Austria because someone drew a couple of cartoons ...
What a replacement thesis : bonk:
In France and Austria, people who are totally different from us are sowing deaths who would ban comments.
I would rather say similar to those for whom their own right is more important than the rights of others and who allow themselves to freely insult the people around them under the pretext of the right and trample on their rights. It’s not black humor. This is called cynicism or shamelessness.

Quote from this link that you linked
It is often controversial or polemical because it involves the question of whether a certain thing should be ridiculed and where the limit of good taste
For some things you need to have a sense of place and time.

Post 21.11.2020., 17: 48 Re: Login messages and comments

avetma
Administrator
Administrator
View profile
There is no punishment for cynicism or shamelessness, what is the problem about? The rules of the portal are clear, and if something offends someone - there are different links all over the portal, just redirect to something else. The same should be done by all those who are offended by something else in real life. We do not all share the same values, and it is known where the limit of tolerance is in the civilized world.

Post 21.11.2020., 17: 57 Re: Login messages and comments

Har Kl
Donator
Donator
View profile
No problem. I was not bothered by cynicism, but by the identification of me who would ban such comments, with those who killed in Austria and France.
As for cynicism and punishment, some things I would not tolerate and I did my duty by reporting.
What happens next is not my problem.

I can't claim 100% now, but if someone in Germany made a caricature in which he would make fun of the victims of Auschwitz, I think he would earn prison.
And I am quite convinced that if it were not so, I would see such caricatures every day. IMO, the limits of tolerance sometimes have to be withdrawn by the authorities, regardless of the right to speak.

Post 21.11.2020., 18: 00 Re: Login messages and comments

avetma
Administrator
Administrator
View profile
In Germany, everyone would be held accountable under its law, nothing controversial about it. In France, the same should apply, in any other country the same, to the organization, even on the portal.

The Blown diffuser missed because it went to personal insult, so his post was also deleted. And for the limits of tolerance I agree to be withdrawn by the authorities.

Post 21.11.2020., 18: 32 Re: Login messages and comments

blown diffuser
GP3
GP3
Fans for: Garage drivers, Mclaren, Honda
View profile
Har Kl wrote:
21.11.2020., 17: 27
What a replacement thesis : bonk:
In France and Austria, people who are totally different from us are sowing deaths who would ban comments.
I would rather say similar to those for whom their own right is more important than the rights of others and who allow themselves to freely insult the people around them under the pretext of the right and trample on their rights. It’s not black humor. This is called cynicism or shamelessness.

Quote from this link that you linked
It is often controversial or polemical because it involves the question of whether a certain thing should be ridiculed and where the limit of good taste
For some things you need to have a sense of place and time.
[/ Quote]

It's black humor. No cynicism or shamelessness. It was not my intention to offend anyone at all. Where is the limit of good taste? To some, someone on the machines is something they will read with disgust, and someone will just laugh at it. Once again, it was not my intention to offend anyone, if the moderator thinks the post is inappropriate let them delete it.
Image Image

Post 21.11.2020., 18: 59 Re: Login messages and comments

Har Kl
Donator
Donator
View profile
Sorry for the off ...
I will not return to this ...
@Blown, I didn't even say I was offended by that joke. You didn't even write it. You wrote something else. It doesn't matter anymore. I explained my position and ended that story.

Humor is humor, if the audience you represent it perceives it as humor. If it offends him then it is not humor but insult. No matter what seems like humor to you.
Of course this is not for you, just to know : thumbs:

It is not mine to draw the line or moderate, I explained above.

Post 21.11.2020., 19: 07 Re: Login messages and comments

avetma
Administrator
Administrator
View profile
Har Kl wrote:
21.11.2020., 18: 59

Humor is humor, if the audience you represent it perceives it as humor. If it offends him then it is not humor but insult. No matter what seems like humor to you.
I didn’t plan to write any further, but this is wrong. Intention is important, and if the reader perceives it as an insult, it is his problem. As long as it is within the rules under which it participates on the portal, in the organization, in the state, etc.

Lots of heads = lots of attitudes, everyone will experience as they please, but if the author has honestly written a joke with no intention of offending, then it is a joke, whether it offends someone or not. Otherwise no one could write anything because the wider the audience the greater the chance that someone will be offended.

Post 21.11.2020., 19: 14 Re: Login messages and comments

Brazilian Mass
Karting
Karting
Fans for: W, RIC
View profile
Greeting,
As the author of the controversial comment, I would like to say that, if I had known what difficult political debates the comment would provoke, I would not have published it.
Let me excuse myself:
I assumed that comment did not offend anyone on a personal level. Also, as far as I know, that sentence is, unfortunately, correct. As I was writing the comment, I was reluctant to mention the tragic event for the purpose of a comic effect - I think that’s the definition of black humor. MS is not to blame for being in that situation and it can happen to anyone. Death awaits us all, if not something worse. We can pretend it doesn’t exist or we can sometimes turn it into a joke - I’m always for the latter. I posted a comment with the best of intentions to make someone laugh.
I was aware that my comment could be read by someone who has a family member in a coma and that my comment could remind him / her of it. At the same time, I guess such people have a lot bigger problems than taking my comment seriously. I hope there weren’t a lot of those but that I picked up the minuses just at the expense of distaste.
And about the tastes ...
I know I should cover my ears and shut up, but I'll allow myself one more comment:
Those who slandered my black humor I would by no means put in the same basket with terrorists in France. I don’t think this is a matter of free speech but more of a matter of looking for a scandal where there isn’t one in the style of grandmothers from the plaza.

Post 21.11.2020., 19: 30 Re: Login messages and comments

Har Kl
Donator
Donator
View profile
I agree that intent matters. And I agree that institutions and authorities must be respected. No matter where they were : thumbs:

I do not agree that the problem is the reader if he experienced it as an insult. Because then the intention is also questionable. I guess we'll never agree on that : thumbs:

Post 22.11.2020., 10: 50 Re: Login messages and comments

wapi
Premium donor
Premium donor
Fans for: Ferrari
View profile
To me, the phrase "on the devices" is retarded and to anyone who uses it, I'm a minus. I don't know who invented it, but it looks like Zdravko Mamic's opus. And as such it is not used in decent houses :)

The answer