Hi! F1puls pays part of the costs by displaying advertisements. Therefore, in order for us to survive, please disable AdBlock for this page. Thank you :)
We noticed you are using AdBlock. We understand, but F1puls is so visited that the monthly server costs are very high.
We cover part of these costs by displaying ads, and they are not intrusive and you do not have to click if you are not interested. So please consider disabling it on this page. Thank you.
The portal forum is open to members only. Please, register.
Sebastian Vettel has admitted that his career is on the way to retirement. He thus joined Lewis Hamilton, who after winning his seventh world title said he would not race in his 40s as Kimi Raikkonen.
"I'm 33 now, I'll be on the track for three more, and I certainly don't want to race at 40. So, when you judge that, I have three to seven years left in Formula 1."Sebastian Vettel
Sebastian Vettel, who is a four-time world champion and the fifth most trophy-winning driver of all time, expects the next few seasons to be better than this one, his last behind the wheel of a Ferrari. He said that he is currently most motivated by his move to a new project - Aston Martin.
"I haven't done the best job this season, and relations with the team are not the easiest either. I also admit that I doubted my own abilities. I haven’t been anywhere this year and relationships with the team aren’t the easiest. The love affair is over, but I am still motivated. ”
“I still expect a lot from the remaining races, and I think the new project with Aston Martin opens up a lot of possibilities. We will not achieve success quickly, but I am sure it will be a completely different mood and a new goal - to help the team progress. "Sebastian Vettel
Otmar Szafnauer, Vettel’s new boss from next season, said his team is looking forward to having a champion in their ranks following the rebranding of Racing Point at Aston Martin.
"His methods, his processes, his techniques - we're curious about all this."
"I guess we've already done 90%, but that remaining 10% will take us to a whole new level."Otmar Szafnauer
The reason for the impatience is Vettel’s current contract with Ferrari and Otmar and Racing Point, as the Aston Martin will have to wait a little longer.
"Vettel has a contract with Ferrari until January and we didn't ask if they might have released him a little earlier for us."Otmar Szafnauer
We noticed you are using AdBlock. We understand, but the Pulsmedia portal is so visited that the monthly server costs are very high.
We cover part of these costs by displaying ads, and they are not intrusive and you do not have to click if you are not interested. So please consider disabling it on this page. If you want to completely remove ads, you can become portal donor. Thank you.